GRP Fibreglass Roof Installation by Local Certified Experts
As with the Firestone Roofing systems, GRP Fibreglass Roofing systems are designed to last much longer than a traditional felt roof.
GRP Roofing Systems are designed and tested to last for up to 40 years, with a life expectancy of at least 25 years. That’s up to 5 times longer than a traditional felt roof, and it’s all down to the construction and materials used.
A traditional felt roof will expand and contract with the weather, which means over time cracks will appear causing leaks. A GRP roof doesn’t have that issue, so with no joints and no seams, that means no leaks and no worries!
Where are GRP Flat Roofing Systems Suitable?
A GRP Fibreglass roof is a highly versatile and durable system, suitable for almost all residential flat roofs – including extensions, verandas, dormers, porches, garages, carports, garden sheds and balconies. You’ll also have added peace of mind with all our roofs installed by certified CCS Builders & Joiners.
Benefits of GRP Fibreglass Roofing Systems
• Can be easily formed around complex OR uneven obstacles such as roof lights or balconies.
• GRP is extremely durable capable of resisting areas with heavy foot traffic.
• Impact resistant due to its ultra hard finish.
• Available in different colours.
• Virtually maintenance free for very long periods of time.
• Heat & UV resistant offering further longevity.
• Non-slip walkways can be incorporated.
• Leading roofing system that far exceeds traditional methods.
• Fire retardant
• Highly economical